Thursday 20 October 2011

Shop Review: Monki

Finally, I'm so so happy that Monki are finally delivering to the UK. I've absolutely adored their clothes since about a a year ago and kept telling myself that I'd just visit their store when I go to Amsterdam or you know, if im passing through Denmark one day but it just didn't happen.
So last week some New Years plans were getting thrown around the air and Amsterdam came up so naturally I went on to start a wish list and instead was able to just spend almost all of my wages there and then.
Their prices represent real value for money, the average blouse costs £30 which is roughly the same for Topshop if I remember correctly but truthfully I don't really remember the last thing I bought there.
Delivery is only like £3.50 too because it's shipped from The E.U which is better than usually having to shell out on customs tax.
This is what I've got so far though;


And the skirt, Annelie, which is great. It's so comfortable and soft and can be worn with almost anything. I really want it in tan too.
I love this advert they did last year with Simon Rudholm. It's shot on a Phantom HD and shows off their brilliant illustrations too.

No comments:

Post a Comment